Our wedding packages are able to cater for between 30 and 85 guests– designed for intimate, family weddings where all your guests are able to stay on site and benefit from precious time together. For a copy of our latest Wedding Brochure and pricing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s Included in our Wedding Package?
- Exclusive weekend rental of the entire Chateau and complex meaning there will be no other guests present
- Accommodation for up to a maximum of 70 guests on site which includes a continental breakfast served each morning
- A 3 night complementary stay in the Bridal Suite for the Bride & Groom during their wedding weekend
- A complimentary “planning stay” for the Bride and Groom prior to their wedding (1 or 2 nights stay in one of our self-catering apartments)
- Use of our brand new function complex which comprises a large “salle de reception” to host your wedding meal and a conjoining bar area with a built-in white sparkling LED dance floor and 1000 watt speaker system.
- Use of our luxury Bridal Salon for the Bride & Bridesmaid’s preparations on the wedding day
- Use of the Chateau Library for the Groom & Groomsmen’s preparations on the wedding day
- A gourmet 3 course wedding menu including a selection of 5 canapés per head, starter, main course, dessert and wine followed by tea & coffee served with petit-fours.
- Set up of the main wedding tables prior to your arrival allowing you to personalise them and add finishing touches in advance of the wedding
- Use of our large round banquet tables and white function chairs for the wedding meal
- White table cloths, linen napkins, all cutlery, crockery and glasses for the wedding day
- Serving staff & waiters on your wedding day
- A pre-stocked weekend bar including a range of local French wine, Prosecco, beer, spirits, mixers and soft drinks.
- Bar staff on the night of the wedding from 8pm until 2am
- Unlimited planning assistance in the run up to your wedding and coordination on the wedding day itself
- Access to numerous online planning documents and unlimited guidance when booking any third party suppliers
- Assistance in booking any additional catering required (e.g. BBQs and Buffets for days around the wedding).
- Staff on hand for the entirety of the weekend should you require any assistance
- Optional use of our wedding decorations including silver lanterns, cream bird cages, glass jars, white jugs of flowers & gold tea lights.
- Set up of outdoor tables, chairs and parasols for canapés on the lawn
- Set up of ceremony chairs with white covers and white sashes as well as use of our bespoke wedding arch for your wedding ceremony
- Set up and use of outdoor tables, chairs and sun loungers for days around the wedding
- Use of our outdoor dining area with garden lighting for after dark
- Cleaning of all function rooms after the event