Our wedding packages are able to cater for between 30 and 70 guests– designed for intimate, family weddings where all your guests are able to stay on site and benefit from precious time together.
Below is an example of what’s included in the Wedding package we offer at Chateau du Doux:
- Complete exclusivity of the entire venue during the weekend.
- A 3 night complementary stay in the Champagne Suite for the Bride & Groom.
- A free “trial stay” for the Bride and Groom prior to your wedding (1 or 2 nights stay in one of our self-catering apartments).
- Accommodation on-site for up to a maximum of 70 guests which includes a French continental breakfast served each morning.
- A 3 or 5 course gourmet wedding meal including canapés and tea & coffee on the wedding day.
- Wedding Day drinks packages and a pre-stocked bar.
- Use of the main Chateau function/dining room for your wedding meal.
- Use of our marquee with a built-in bar for your evening festivities.
- Unlimited planning assistance in the run up to the wedding and coordination on the day itself.
- Use of our large round banquet tables and oak chairs for the wedding meal.
- White table cloths, linen napkins, all cutlery, crockery and glasses for the wedding meal.
- Set up and hire of outdoor tables, chairs and parasols for canapés on the lawn.
- Cleaning of all function rooms after the event.
- Staff on hand for the entirety of the weekend should you require any assistance.
- Set up of the wedding tables prior to your arrival allowing you to personalise them and add finishing touches in advance of the wedding.
- Bar staff on the night of the wedding.
- Set up of ceremony chairs with white covers and a coloured bow of your choice.
- Use of our bespoke wedding arch during the ceremony.
- Use of our 1000 watt speaker system on the night of the wedding.
- Use of our wedding decorations- including silver lanterns, cream bird cages, glass jars, white jugs of flowers, wedding cushions & more.
- Set up of outdoor tables and chairs for days around the wedding e.g. for BBQs or Buffets.